What ARCC did
ARCC were contacted to carry out an emergency re-instatement. Here is what we did:
- Surveyed all the equipment that would be required for the re-installation.
- Carried out an emergency re-instatement.
- Got on site within 12 hours.
- Reinstalled steelwork and rebuilt the stacked flexi unit – the previous one having been entirely removed.
- Re-installed and commissioned the microwave link, which had also been removed.
Within 48hrs the whole site had been rebuilt, commissioned and integrated back into the network, with mobile phone coverage thereby re-established. The project is a shining example of ARCC’s pro-active approach.